MIMF offers two very unique tutoring programs. See below to determine which one would work best for your student. If you want either program offered at your school, church, or organization, please contact us.
* “It’s Elementary”/“Middle to the Top” programs (3rd- 5th/6th -8th grades) start in Sept and end in May.
* “MIMF2.0” (3rd – 12th grade tutoring in core subjects)
It’s Elementary”/“Middle to the Top” – When you enroll your child in this unique program, he or she receives:
Skills Development & Reinforcement
• Small Group Math Training sessions with knowledgeable, fun Math Trainers
that care, two hours per week
• 24/7 access to on-line Math training for one year; weekly assignments
• Netbooks (Students keep upon successful completion of the program)
• Weekday and Weekend access to Math Trainer Assistants via phone, on-line,
or in-person by appt
• Individualized student assessments and improvement plans
• Measurable results; CRCT and Benchmark testing
• Special sessions with professionals in Sports, Business, and/or
Entertainment to speak to the students and demonstrate why math is
important, no matter what career plans they have
• Parent conferences to reinforce support system
• Scholarships provided by sponsors, grants and other support (no or LOW
cost to parent)
A results driven tutoring program focused on the core subjects. Low cost and High results. The sessions include; How Did I Do? HW Review (Review of HW assignments to ensure student has understanding of material), The Test of Time (exam preparation); MIMF Tech Center (SW based learning programs) and What’s the Word? (Study Tips focused on improved comprehension and/or writing skills).
Parents + Community + Schools + Students + MIMF = SUCCESS